Set in the idyllic and picturesque Stanley near Beechworth, surrounded by national park and bush land in the Alpine region of North East of Victoria, you will find this stunning private retreat, Bald Hills House. Nestled between hills surrounded by gum trees, with lush, green surrounds as your backdrop, this private estate of 20 acres is perfect for couples wanting the romantic and laid back country wedding feel with a difference.
Venue incorporates your whole Wedding Day experience:
– Flexibility of exclusive use for 2 days pre and post event date for stress free set-up / pack-down
– Multiple sites for Ceremony and post-ceremony drinks and canapes with bonfire-pit
– Covered area of 22m x 10m reception site surrounded by native bush land
– No neighbors, no noise restrictions
– Artistic photo opportunities on-site and in local apple and nut orchids
– Parking for guests onsite with toilets and cool room for BYO food and alcohol with caterer of choice
- Camping is allowed on our property
We are a blank canvas with no restrictions on your dream vision.